1. We collect information from you when you register on the Hunter Systems Group website, respond to a survey, or fill out forms. When registering on this website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credentials for Hunter Systems Group’s online webinars. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
2. Any of the information Hunter Systems Group collect from you may be used in one of the following ways: (i) To personalize your experience; (ii) to improve this website; (iii) to improve Hunter Systems Group’s products and services, including how Hunter Systems Group markets and/or sells such products and services; or (iv) to administer promotions, surveys, polls or other site features.
3. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
4. The email address you provide on this website may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your account, if you are a customer of Hunter Systems Group, or to send you occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
5. Hunter Systems Group uses secure Web standards (HTTPS, SSL) to keep your confidential information secure between your web browser and Hunter Systems Group’s servers. Your usernames and passwords for third party sites on our servers, even in encrypted form are never kept or stored. Hunter Systems Group encrypts all other personally identifiable information stored on Hunter Systems Group’s servers in accordance with the strict standards of the United States FTC and 201 CMR 17.00 related to Standards for the Protection of Personal Informaiton.
7. Hunter Systems Group does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist in operating the website, conducting business with Hunter Systems Group, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Hunter Systems Group may also release your information if release would be appropriate to comply with the law, enforce site policies, or protect Hunter Systems Group’s or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
8. At our discretion, Hunter Systems Group may include or offer third party products or services on this website or link to others’ websites. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Hunter Systems Group maintains no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
9. Hunter Systems Group is in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), because our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Hunter Systems Group, Inc., 5 Bound Brook Court, Scituate, MA 02066, Phone 877-256-1346, Fax 781-313-8126